We all know that getting fat is easy while staying thin is hard. But with the will and determination to watch what we put into our body, this green smoothie recipe will get you a step closer to that flat stomach you so envy of that cross fit gal at your gym.
The combination from these beneficial ingredients will have you feeling great by promoting healthy skin, teeth, and white blood cells regeneration to maintain a healthy immune system.
The smoothie is high in fiber, antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins. Green apples and spinach offer plenty of Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Iron and Potassium. Ginger and cucumber help increase motility, digestion, and inflammation. Mint and lemon provide a dose of good ol’ Vitamin C while making everything taste a lot nicer. What’s there not to love!
Fifteen minutes before lunch and dinner, drink an 8 ounce green smoothie. The stomach will signal to the brain that it’s getting full before you have your meal. Limit each meal to 3 ounces of protein, half a cup of cooked whole grains, and 3 ounces of your favorite veggie. Try this for 7 days and you will see and feel differently.
2 green apples
1 ginger root
2 celery stalk
1 bunch of alkalizing spinach
2 glasses of water
- In a pitcher, squeeze the lemon to extract all the juice. Remove seeds
- Chopped green apples, cucumbers, celery stalk, and spinach into chunks.
- Grate enough ginger for 2 table spoons.
- Add all the ingredients into the pitcher with the lemon water.
- Blend everything until the consistency of a smoothie.
- Chill in refrigerator until serve.